Amazing Hearing Smile
Mozambique Hearing Smiles Video
Mozambique By the Numbers
- 7th poorest country in the world
- Over 400 children and adults seen during the hearing mission
- Over 200 fit with donated hearing aids
Our Mission Partner
Entheos Audiology Cooperative believes that hearing health care is a privilege, and it is our pleasure to take that privilege to areas of the world that do not have it. We are proud of the many international mission trips that we have taken in the past and will continue to plan in the future. Mission sites include the Middle East, Zambia, Mozambique, Guatemala, and Ecuador. Learn More About Missions
- Audiologists and volunteers from private practices around the country have participated in mission trips with Entheos.
- Students from the University of Wisconsin, Ohio State University, and others have participated in mission trips.
- 1000’s of individuals have been fit with hearing devices and given the Gift of Hearing.
- Children, parents, families, and communities have been transformed. With the ability to hear, people can now receive an education and improve their lives.