Starkey Hearing Aids
Discover the world’s first hearing aid to provide both superior sound quality and the ability to track body and brain health. As the first-ever hearing aid to feature integrated sensors and artificial intelligence, Livio™ AI is a multi-purpose device that redefines what a hearing aid can do. Until now, there has never been a device that tracks physical activity and cognitive health as measured by hearing aid use in social situations. Most fitness tracking devices use the wrist, but the ear provides far more accurate data – in fact, it’s the ideal spot for reliable tracking, and Livio AI is the first-ever device to take advantage of that.
- Hearing Reality™ is effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings and quiet in quiet settings, and allows you to enjoy newly enhanced speech clarity.
- Easily make adjustments to your hearing aids anytime, anywhere with the Thrive™ app.
- The first hearing aid ever to include integrated sensors so you can track your body and brain health activities and send fall alerts. •
- The smallest, rechargeable device with 24 hours of superior hearing on one charge.*
*Only available in RIC Rechargeable style. Results will vary based on wireless and feature usage.
- New technology provides consistent wireless performance through your smartphone or wireless accessories while streaming cell phones, TV, music or other media.
- Great sound quality, clarity and consistency with new CROS technology that allows streaming between your hearing aids.
- Geotagged memories that automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your smartphone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- Personalized Control in the Thrive app that lets you make adjustments to suit your preferences in different listening environments.
- Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long.
- Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, adjustable via the Thrive app, to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.
Picasso™ hearing aids help you stay connected to the people and things you love most. Built on our Synergy platform, Picasso hearing aids feature our new enhanced sound quality called Hearing Reality. It better replicates natural hearing to provide unprecedented sound quality. Picasso offers Starkey® ’s most advanced technology with supreme sound quality and features, customizable to fit your unique hearing needs.
Muse iQ, Starkey’s newest technology, allows one to be present in a moment or situation that involves a sense of immersion, enabling you to feel connected to the sounds you miss during the moments that matter most.
Halo iQ, Starkey’s latest smartphone compatible hearing aids, have advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones to help make speech sound more natural and easier to hear in today’s complex listening environments.
Made for Apple and Android connectivity, Halo iQ’s simplicity and versatility originated with our TruLink Technology, our 2.4 GHz wireless platform that provides completely seamless iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch connectivity as well as ultra high-definition audio streaming for TV, music and more.
With Livio™, you’ll enjoy superior sound clarity, comfort and universal connectivity. Thanks to a new technology we call Hearing Reality™, Livio is designed to be effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings, and quiet in quiet settings. It also provides newly enhanced clarity of speech. Livio hearing aids work seamlessly with accessories and your favorite digital devices to help you connect to your world
With Livio™, you’ll enjoy superior sound clarity, comfort and universal connectivity. Thanks to a new technology we call Hearing Reality™, Livio is designed to be effective in even the noisiest environments, comfortable in loud settings, and quiet in quiet settings. It also provides newly enhanced clarity of speech. Livio hearing aids work seamlessly with accessories and your favorite digital devices to help you connect to your world, and to:
- Deliver superior sound quality, listening clarity, more natural hearing and effortless transitions
- Preserve peace and quiet while amplifying the important things, and help you better understand conversations
- Stream phone calls, music and messages directly from your smartphone to your hearing aids
- Offer remote programming so your hearing care professional can make minor adjustments without an office visit
Muse is Starkey’s most advanced technology that offers supreme sound quality and premium features. Muse is customized to fit your unique hearing needs and enhance your listening experience.
SoundLens Synergy are our most-advanced invisible hearing aids on the market. Custom fit to your exact needs and unique ear canal shape, they rest comfortably deep in your ear, so only you know they’re there. And though tiny, SoundLens Synergy come loaded with all of our leading technology. They’re the first and most popular custom-fit Invisible-in-the-Canal (IIC) hearing aids ever made.
Rechargeable reimagined Starkey’s long-lasting rechargeable hearing aids are the smallest available and are 100% easy to use. Our best hearing technology just got better.
- Immersive sound for true listening enjoyment.
- Long lasting charge delivers superior hearing.
- All-in-one charger holds enough charge to provide portable charging without plugging into the wall.
- Smallest rechargeable hearing aid available today!
- Only available in Livio AI, Livio and Muse iQ RIC Rechargeable hearing aids.
MINI TURBO CHARGER
Our pocket-size, yet powerful lithium-ion charging option provides added grab-and-go convenience to use with the industry’s smartest rechargeable solution. For use with Livio AI, Livio and Muse iQ Rechargeable hearing aids only.
- Mini Turbo Charger provides 3.5 hours of use in just seven minutes.
- Your hearing aids will be fully charged in under three hours.
- A fully charged Mini Turbo Charger can completely charge a pair of hearing aids four times.